You can have fun acting out the story of Daniel in the Lions’ den. Make a lion mask.
Let a friend be Daniel and you can be one of the lions.
A 9- or 10-inch paper plate
A paint stick
Crayon and marker
1. Color the back of the plate a lion color.
2. Have an adult cut holes for the eyes.
3. Cut ears and a nose out of the felt. Glue them onto the plate.
4. Cut the yarn in 2- to 3-inch pieces. Glue them around the plate for the mane.
5. Use the marker to draw the lion’s mouth.
6. Tape the paint stick on the back of the plate. Use the stick to hold the mask in front of your face.